Increase your productivity…
TBD – Fall 2019
- Basic principles of the centerless grinding process
- Roundness generation and set up parameters
- Workpiece configuration and roundness
- Centerless grinding machine errors and effect on roundness
- Measuring technology for geometry
- Force, vibration, and chatter
- Regulating wheel profile for infeed and thrufeed grinding
- Grinding wheel profile
- Design of tooling: cams, workrest blades
- Thermals and set-up stability
- Infeed grinding of stepped work pieces
- Thrufeed grinding of rollers, pins, and short shafts
- Thrufeed bar grinding
- Thrufeed grinding of under square workpieces (bearing races, valve seats, etc.)
- Application of correct regulating wheels
- Centerless grinding process design
- Advance CBN technlogy.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Slide and dresser gib adjustment
- Reg spindle bearing adjustment
- Zero recalibration of grinder
- Setting height above center
- Setting feed angle and regulating wheel truing angle
- Truing grinding and regulating wheels
- Setting grinding gap in thrufeed grind
- Adjusting the swivel plate for taper
- Setting guides in thrufeed grinding
- Sample Grind and set-up correction
- Centerless Grinding Technology and Practice Handbook.
- Access to online service to assist in calculating setup parameters for your operation.
- Lunch provided by CRI
- Discounted hotel rate (contact Michelle at CRI for more information)
$895 Per Person
The duration of the training program is three days. One-and-half days in the classroom and one-and-half days hands-on. Class size limited to 30 students.
Registration and Schedule: Please call CRI:1-800-249-8103. All we need is company name and address, participants name and email address.
Location: Classroom training: TBD
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be issued for cancellations received in writing (fax 586-749-5421) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations within three days of the event (including no shows) are not entitled to a refund of any portion of payment for the class.